Hello, Im Gab! I’m 29 years old, I am a nature, health & animal enthusiast! For years I’ve been a freelance photographer and dog trainer, but now I am following my passion & studying to become a certified holistic nutrition coach! I love meeting new people, so come follow my journey with me!
1 cup of Frozen Pineapple
1/4-1/2 cup (more or less depending on how you like your smoothies!) of Soy Or Coconut Milk
optional) 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger
Agave or Maple Syrup to sweeten
Sprinkle of black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth
2. Feel free to play around with these ingredients, adding more or less, adding lemon or mango instead of pineapple!
3. Have fun with it and enjoy your morning glow up!
Enjoy! Perfect kick-start to your morning!
1. If baking right away, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place tofu, plant milk, apple sauce, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, cinnamon and salt into blender and mix on medium speed until well blended.
3. Place bread, apples and walnuts into standard casserole dish, pour in blender custard and mix well with your hands.
4. You can bake right away for 40 - 50 minutes, until top is golden brown, or you can place in the fridge overnight and bake in the morning.
Enjoy! Perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.