Hey there! I’m a 28 year old plant-based food blogger passionate about creating and sharing meals and treats that can encourage people to learn about intuitive eating. If I’m not in the kitchen, you can find me hiking around Oregon with my lady and our two dogs, playing piano, playing guitar, or riding BMX.
1. Prepare your oat flour by blending the 2 cups of oats in a high speed blender.
2. Transfer oat flour to a large bowl along with the coconut sugar, cinnamon, chia seeds, and flaxseed.
3. In a small bowl, mash 2 ripe bananas with a fork, then transfer it into the oat flour mixture.
4. Stir in the milk and vanilla extract, then heat up a large pan on medium heat.
5. Drop down a tablespoon of the butter and allow it to melt, then pour around a 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and cook them for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
6. I made 3 pancakes at a time, making a total of 6 lovely pancakes that were just as lovely the next day. Enjoy!