Hi, my name is Megan! I am a mother, partner, and business owner. I have worked in health and wellness for the past 13 years. My journey started in research and from there I became a yoga instructor, licensed acupuncturist, and now the owner of a healthy meal prep service. My mission in this life is to learn and share with as many people as I can how to live a well balanced life and reconnect with the land we inhabit.
1. Pit and clean your cherries
2. Heat your bourbon on the stove and add sugar, stirring until dissolved
3. Mix Cinnamon and Vanilla in with your bourbon/sugar.
4. Fill your mason jars with cherries and orange rind, twist the orange rinds to release some oils.
5. Pour your Bourbon mix over top of your cherries, making sure they are completely submerged.
6. Tightly fasten lid and allow to cool before placing them in your fridge.
7. Let them sit for at least a week, then make yourself a Manhattan!
Enjoy! These are great in a summer cocktail or on top of ice cream!