Danielle the foodie behind @cacaoforcoconuts_ is on a mission to inspire nourishing and colorful living. She strives to create delicious foods that also leave you feeling good. She hopes to inspire others to get creative with their eating!
1/2 cup creamy almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp cassava flour
1 1/2 Tbsp tapioca flour
Lots of chocolate chips
flakey sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Gradually add in coconut sugar, baking powder, cassava flour and tapioca flour.
4. The batter should be thick and be able to form together into a ball. Add more flour or liquid as needed.
5. Fold in chocolate chips!
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly oil (I used avocado oil).
7. Form 10 - 15 cookies of desired size. Press down to flatten.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until slightly golden.
9. Sprinkle with flakey salt right when they come out of the oven.
Dunk in almond milk and enjoy!