Hi, my name is Megan! I am a mother, partner, and business owner. I have worked in health and wellness for the past 13 years. My journey started in research and from there I became a yoga instructor, licensed acupuncturist, and now the owner of a healthy meal prep service. My mission in this life is to learn and share with as many people as I can how to live a well balanced life and reconnect with the land we inhabit.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place dry ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
3. Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until combined.
5. Spray a loaf pan with avocado oil and pour in mixture.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes, depending on your oven.
*Pro Tip: cut thick slices and follow your favorite French toast recipe to turn bread into a delicious & nourishing breakfast!