Hello, Im Gab! I’m 29 years old, I am a nature, health & animal enthusiast! For years I’ve been a freelance photographer and dog trainer, but now I am following my passion & studying to become a certified holistic nutrition coach! I love meeting new people, so come follow my journey with me!
1. Take your oats, cinnamon, ginger, nuts, and sugar and mix together.
2. Chop your butter and add to mixture. Using your hands, crumble together the butter and oat mix. Keep kneading until the mixture turns into little chunks.
3. Place peaches in oven safe bowl & add crumbles on top. Push the crumbles around so some get in between and under the peaches ! Squeeze some lemon to top.
4. Let this bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until oat top is golden brown.
5. Drizzle honey, date syrup or maple syrup to top!
6. Serve with dairy free vanilla ice cream, coconut whipped cream or just as it is!
Quick, healthy, DELICIOUS! Enjoy!