Kristen, the lovely health and natural lifestyle blogger over at Cilantro and Seafoam whipped up this glorious stack of Organic Wild Blueberry Pancakes showcasing our Organic Coconut Sugar and Organic Vanilla Extract. Check out her recipe below!
- Organic Eggs, 3 eggs
- Organic Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
- Organic Maple Syrup, 3/4 tsp
- Origine Organic Coconut Sugar, 4 tbsp
- Baking Powder, 1 tsp
- Origine Organic Vanilla Extract, 1 1/4 tsp
- Organic Almond Milk, 1 tsp
- Organic Sea Salt, 1/8 tsp
- Organic Coconut Milk, 1 can (chilled)
- Organic Wild Blueberries, 3 tbs
- Combine 1/4 cup coconut flour, baking powder, 4 tbsp coconut sugar, + sea salt.
- Combine eggs, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp vanilla, + 1 tsp almond milk.
- Combine the dry and wet mixtures together to form pancake batter.
- Mix in 3 tbsp wild blueberries.
- Turn skillet on to medium-low heat and grease with olive oil.
- Pour batter onto skillet to form a pancake with about a 5in diameter. Let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip pancake and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
- Plate pancakes in a stack, add a nice dollop of whipped cream on top, sprinkle on some blueberries, and pour on 2 tbsp maple syrup.
Enjoy! Recipe makes 4 pancakes.
Head over to Kristen's Blog for the full recipe and review! Thanks for being part of the Origine community, Kristen :)