Hello, my name is Jessie, creator of Obsidian Healing. I am an artist with a passion for helping others heal and transform from the inside out. I believe how we treat our internal home (body) reflects how we respect our external home (earth).
15.5 oz canned chickpeas
1/3 cup smooth almond butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 tsp sea salt
3 Tbsp almond milk
1/4 tsp salt
2 pitted dates
1. Drain, rinse chickpeas well and remove skins (this will make your hummus extra creamy!)
2. Add chickpeas, maple syrup, almond butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, dates, and sea salt to the food processor.
3. Puree 1-2 minutes
4. Add almond milk (or milk of choice)
5. Puree for an additional 1-2 minutes
6. Scoop into a serving dish
Enjoy! I recommend serving with apples, pears, strawberries, pretzels, or banana slices.