Baking is a zen space for me that helped me manage the highs and lows of my career, and after 20+ years as a school teacher, I finally found my zen as a baker (Queen Bees Kitchen) who does it for the actual love of baking and truly making other people happy through food. I love the culture and origins of food, and get true happiness from traveling and meeting people who are as passionate about food as I am. It is this passion that permeates my baking; my favorite compliment from years ago is, "I looked at the ingredients to see what the 'special' ingredient was, only to realize it was Erica."
Two-three ripe peaches (peeled or not - your preference)
Handful of fresh raspberries
1 tbsp lemon juice (helps keep color of fruit from browning)
La Marca Prosecco **For a non-alcoholic version, you could use a light colored soda, seltzer, or tonic water
1. Add fruit, lemon juice, Vanilla Extract, and Ground Cinnamon into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Drop ice cubes in a tall glass, and pour mixture over ice, filling glass to about 1/3 - 1/2 full.
3. Add simple syrup to taste (the riper the fruit, the less you’ll need)
4. Top with La Marco Prosecco to taste.
5. Stir with stirrer to fully mix.
Enjoy! Perfect for a crisp day!