The “Tastemaker Terms” should be read in full and followed as the guidelines for participation in the Origine Tastemaker Program. By typing “Yes” or similar term of acceptance, you confirm that you agree to the terms and that the effective date of this Agreement is the date on which you click “Submit” on the application.
Origine is a spice brand based in regenerative, sustainable agriculture that produces high-quality, culinary flavors with an emphasis on holistic wellness. As we break into the consumer market we’re looking to partner with like-minded foodies to experiment with our products, whip up delicious creations, and share the love of sustainability and good food with our community. That’s where you come in!
What makes Origine Different:
Traceability: We work on site in Indonesia with small, local farmers to provide support, regenerative agriculture trainings, fair wages, and donations to community improvement initiatives such as eyesight assessments and glasses distributions.
Superfood Wellness: Each of our products boasts a unique set of health benefits and we ensure the farming and processing of each of our spices creates the highest quality wellness product for our customers’ wellbeing.
Eco-friendly packaging: all of our products ship in 100% recyclable and compostable materials (when purchased directly).
Sustainable Agriculture: Every single product we put out is grown using regenerative agricultural practices such as using organic fertilizer, non-gmo seeds, polycropping, and replanting over 100% of the trees we harvest to ensure the soil is healthy for generations to come.
To maintain the benefits of active membership, the Tastemaker will create and post at least one unique recipe per month using Origine ingredients to a blog and/or Instagram account and produce a minimum of four unique recipes per quarter.
For recipes to be counted Tastemakers must:
1. Appropriately tag and mention @originenaturals on Instagram posts using Origine products
2. Link Origine products to appropriate shop pages on Origine.com for any mention of Origine products on blog posts
3. Be responsive to media requests for the purpose of natively reposting content created through the program onto Origine platforms
4. Submit a request regarding the next quarterly shipment
To receive product in the next quarterly product shipment Tastemakers must respond by the deadline to our email reminders about upcoming quarterly shipments with the following information:
- Provide working links to a minimum of four appropriately tagged unique recipe posts on the Tastemaker’s blog or Instagram from the previous quarter proving activity
- Update shipping information if applicable
- Respond to short survey about Program satisfaction
- Selection of items you’d like to receive
To remain enrolled in the program (maintain access to digital assets, priority in Origine reposts, and community benefits) but skip the next quarter’s shipment for any reason:
- Provide working links to a minimum of four appropriately tagged unique recipe posts on the Tastemaker’s blog or Instagram from the previous quarter proving activity (this will grant you access to the next delivery you choose to take part in)
- Respond to short survey about Program satisfaction
- Select the “skip shipment” option
To be eligible for the Origine Tastemaker Program, you must be at least 18 years old and reside in the USA. You must provide Origine with truthful, accurate and complete registration information. If any such information changes, such as shipping address, you must immediately update your registration information. Origine has the right to verify the truth and accuracy of any registration information at any time. Please be advised that if any information is determined by Origine to be misleading, inaccurate or untruthful, Origine may restrict, deny or terminate your access to the Program.
Your participation is purely voluntarily. You or Origine may, at any time, with or without cause, terminate your participation in the Tastemaker Program. Termination will be affected through written notice to an Origine Tastemaker Representative, through inactivity, or by not meeting the below expectation guidelines. Origine may, at any time, with or without notice, in its sole discretion, suspend, limit, restrict, condition or deny your access to or use of all or any part of the Tastemaker Program or future programs. Failure to provide any attempt at activity or written explanation after agreeing to these terms, enrolling in the program, and receiving product will result in the user's permanent suspension from the Tastemaker Program, future Origine programs, as well as all partner organization programs.
Origine shall not be construed or deemed as having solicited, requested or procured you or your services to promote its respective business, goods, products, property, or services.
Participation does not grant to you any license or right to use Origine’s name or any of its logos or trade or service names or marks except to the extent any trade or service name is part of any media made available to you as part of the Tastemaker Program. You agree that you shall not disparage Origine, any Related Parties, or any other participants thereof.
Use of Content:
Community building and mutual promotion of the individuals Origine works with is at the core of the Tastemaker Program. By way of uploading, delivering or otherwise making available to Origine any Content and/or other materials you hereby grant to Origine a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicenseable perpetual license to use and store the content including in relation to conduct of Origine’s business.
Origine may re-purpose content in the following ways:
- Either a complete re-post of the Tastemaker’s blog post or a new post sharing images and pulling direct quotes from the Tastemaker onto our blog. Tastemaker will be prominently credited at the top of the blog post including a link to Tastemaker’s original content.
- Images may be posted on ecommerce site under the “community” section or within sales pages. Tastemaker will be credited by name and/or social account / website.
- Email Newsletters. Tastemaker will be credited by name and/or social account / website.
- Origine may share Tastemaker content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and any other fitting social websites. Tastemaker’s account will always be prominently tagged in social media posts.
- Paid Advertising Campaigns. Origine may run social ad campaigns featuring Tastemaker imagery and quotations. Tastemaker will always be mentioned by name and credited appropriately.
The goal is always to ensure shared content will be mutually beneficial to the Tastemaker so be sure to tag and notify Origine Representatives of any and all posts that feature Origine so that we can share your creation with a wider audience.
We look forward to creating with you!