Hi! I’m Tawnie. I’m a public service lawyer, yogi, wanderluster, plant-based foodie & content creator. I love sharing all of my adventures and the most delicious & nutritious recipes possible to help encourage others to live their healthiest, happiest lives!
1 3/4 cup water
1 3/4 vanilla almond milk
2 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tbsp maca root powder
1/2 tbsp flaxseed meal
1/2 tbsp vanilla cake plant protein powder
6 oz vanilla bean coconut yogurt
2 tsp energy & stamina blend powder
1. For the oatmeal, combine last 6 dry ingredients into one bowl & set aside.
2. For the bananas, combine last 6 ingredients into a 2nd bowl; mix well & set aside.
3. Mix the yogurt and energy powder together & set in fridge to cool (will make a mousse).
4. Make oatmeal by combining water & milk in a pot over high heat; bring to boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to medium & add oats; stir to combine. Start sprinkling in dry mixture, one spoon at a time & stir until mixture is gone (avoids clumping). Cook about 5 minutes
5. Slice bananas; make sauce by adding butter to saucepan over medium heat; once melted, turn heat to medium-low, add the combo you created & mix with butter. Then add sliced bananas, coat well with sauce & allow to sit on each side about 2 minutes each (do not overlook); remove from heat.
6. Plate your meal by topping oatmeal with bananas, yogurt & toppings (I used roasted coconut flakes, almonds & fresh blueberries) and ENJOY!
Shop this recipe: