My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed meal & 3 Tbsp water.)
2 Tbsp almond milk
5 Tbsp grassfed butter (melted.)
2 scoops matcha collagen
3 Tbsp organic maple syrup
1/2 tsp baking soda
11/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup cassava flour
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1/2 cup Hu Kitchen gems
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a large mixing bowl add flax egg. Mix and let sit for 5 minutes
3. In the same mixing bowl add malk, cinnamon, melted butter & collagen. Mix until well combined.
4. Next add maple syrup, coconut sugar & baking soda. Mix well.
5. Add flours and mix until well combined.
6. Shape dough into balls and place on baking sheet with parchment paper and flatten the cookie dough with hand.
7. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
8. While cookies are baking put chocolate in a heatproof pyrex measuring cup that fits over a pot of barely simmering water. Allow to melt and stir occasionally. Then put aside.
9. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes & drizzle chocolate on top of cookies with spoon.
10. Transfer cookies to freezer for 15 -20 minutes for chocolate to harden or enjoy warm. Share with someone special.