Danielle the foodie behind @cacaoforcoconuts_ is on a mission to inspire nourishing and colorful living. She strives to create delicious foods that also leave you feeling good. She hopes to inspire others to get creative with their eating!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, add applesauce, vanilla, egg and almond milk. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir in almond butter and make sure there are not clumps.
3. In another bowl, mix oat flour, ground flax, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Combine the wet and dry mix and stir in blueberries.
5. Prepare a muffin tin. I like to use silicon muffin molds.
6. Fill halfway with batter and then add a little bit of blueberry grape jelly. Fill to top of muffin mold with the remaining batter. I made 9 large muffins.
7. Bake for ~25 minutes or until slightly golden. Cool on wire rack and enjoy. Store in refrigerator.
Enjoy! Nutritious and delicious!