Hello! My name is Liv DiStefano. I am a collegiate cross country and track and field runner! I love to make good eats to fuel my body the right way.
Almond Milk, 1 & 1/4 cup
Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil, 1/3 cup
All Purpose Flour, 2 cups
Pure Cane Sugar, 1 cup
Salt, 1/4 tsp
Cornstarch, 1 tbsp
Baking Powder, 2 tsp
Fresh Blueberries, 1 cup
1. Combine apple cider vinegar and almond milk in a bowl and set aside to curdle into "buttermilk".
2. Mix together all dry ingredients except for blueberries.
3. Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir into a smooth batter.
4. Add in fresh blueberries.
5. Line a muffin pan with paper baking cups.
6. Pour even portions of batter into each cup.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
8. Let muffins cool for 30 mins.
Enjoy! Recipe makes 14 muffins.