My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
2 pasture raised eggs
3 organic bananas (ripe)
4 Tbsp organic virgin coconut oil (melted)
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup kakato natural prebiotic sweetner
1 1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup cassava flour
2 Tbsp organic raw almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a food processor or mixing bowl add eggs, bananas, coconut oil, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon & sweetener. Mix for 50 seconds or until well combined.
3. Next add the cacao powder and flours. Mix for 45 seconds.
4. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and allow some to hang over two sides.
5. Pour batter into loaf pan and even out with spatula.
6. Add almond butter on top of mixture. I tried to create swirls but I wasn’t successful
7. Bake for 60-70 mintutes. Check middle with fork to see if done.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
9. Cut into slices and enjoy!
Sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free, & made with nourishing ingredients. Enjoy!