Hi! My name is Phia and I’m a 20 year old nursing student foodie from Clover, SC. I’m currently a junior at Clemson University and enjoy cooking, dogs, and going out with friends (when I’m not studying). Making easy healthy meals is my goal and I can’t wait to share them with you guys!
15 pieces of candy corn
Maple pecan cold brew
Pumpkin pie almond milk creamer
1. Melt / reduce about 15 candy pieces in the microwave for about 15 seconds with a tsp of coconut oil and some almond milk to make a syrup.
2. Drizzle the sauce on the sides of your cup and mix it into the cold brew as well.
3. Fill cup with a handful of ice.
4. Pour cold brew over ice in the drizzled cup and then add in pumpkin creamer.
5. Sprinkle a bit of ground cinnamon on top and decorate with candy corn
Enjoy! Perfect for a Halloween Party!