Danielle the foodie behind @cacaoforcoconuts_ is on a mission to inspire nourishing and colorful living. She strives to create delicious foods that also leave you feeling good. She hopes to inspire others to get creative with their eating!
3/4 cup almond butter
1 cup cassava flour
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp maple syrup (or agave or date syrup)
1 tbsp tapioca flour
Chocolate covered barukas
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine cassava flour, tapioca flour and baking powder.
4. Pour the dry mix into the wet mix.
5. Form cookies of desired size.
6. Top with chocolate covered baruka nuts.
7. Bake for 23-25 minutes or until slightly golden.
8. Cool and enjoy.
Enjoy! Recipe makes 6 cookies.