My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1. Line a small square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan/pot melt butter. Next, add marshmallows and melt. Mix until well combined.
3. Next, add brown rice cereal. Stir until well combined and cereal is completely coated.
4. Pour brown rice mixture into baking pan and use a spatula to flatten the top making sure it's even.
5. Put the chocolate in a heatproof pyrex measuring cup that fits over a pot of barely simmering water. Allow to melt and stir occasionally.
6. When the chocolate has completely melted take out the crispies from the refrigerator. Pour chocolate on top of the brown rice mixture and spread evenly with a spatula.
7. Transfer to freezer for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
8. Cut into bars and nom-nom away.
9. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Enjoy! The absolute perfect crunchy + sweet treat!