Hello, my name is Jessie, creator of Obsidian Healing. I am an artist with a passion for helping others heal and transform from the inside out. I believe how we treat our internal home (body) reflects how we respect our external home (earth).
1. Add cacao powder to a small mixing bowl, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and whisk to combine.
2. Add plant-based milk and whisk again.
3. Toss in the chia seeds and whisk once more to combine.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. For the whipped cream chill the can of coconut cream overnight as well.
6. When you're ready to make whipped cream, scoop the coconut cream into a bowl, add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract, and blend on low until the desired cream texture.
7. Serve the pudding chilled with a dollop of whipped cream and desired toppings such as fruit.
A delicious breakfast or dessert! Enjoy!