Danielle the foodie behind @cacaoforcoconuts_ is on a mission to inspire nourishing and colorful living. She strives to create delicious foods that also leave you feeling good. She hopes to inspire others to get creative with their eating!
1 1/2 cups oat flour
1/2 tsp nutmeg
2 Tbsp ground flax and pumpkin
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup applesauce
2 Tbsp nut butter
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 apples, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and ground seeds.
3. In another bowl, combine applesauce, nut butter, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mix.
5. Fold in apples and chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until slightly golden with a clean toothpick.
7. Cool completely before slicing.
8. Store in the refrigerator.
Shop this recipe: