My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray cast iron skillet with avocado spray and set aside.
2. Add everything in a food processor except blueberries. Mix until well combined.
3. Fold in blueberries and chocolate.
4. Pour batter into prepared skillet.
5. Top cake with more chocolate (optional.)
6. Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes.
7. Allow the cake to cool down (I didn't and my fist slice fell apart) You can also speed up the process by transferring to the fridge.
8. Cut into slices and enjoy.
Enjoy! Made with nourishing ingredients & love!