1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 cup chocolate chips
Shop this recipe:
1. Combine almond flour, peanut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and 1/4 tsp salt.
2. Form egg shaped pieces that are about a 2 inch height and 1 inch diameter in the center and place on parchment paper.
3. Refrigerate eggs for 15 minutes.
4. Melt 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
5. Dip each egg into the chocolate and place on parchment paper once thoroughly covered.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips and drizzle chocolate onto eggs. Sprinkle salt onto eggs.
8. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Recipe makes 5 chocolate eggs.
Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.