My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1/2 cup + 3 Tbsp organic raw cashew butter
3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
2 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup paleo, sugar-free, grain-free granola
1/2 cup almond flour
3/4 Keto Brownie Batter bar (melted)
1. In a large mixing bowl add cashew butter, coconut oil, malk, & cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
2. Next, add grain-free granola and flour. Mix until well combined.
3. Form balls and placed them on a plate with parchment paper.
4. Dip balls into melted chocolate or drizzle chocolate on top of the balls.
5. Transfer balls to the freezer until chocolate hardens.
6. Enjoy with your loved ones!
Full of healthy fats, fiber, and protein! Enjoy!