1 1/2 cups sweet potato, diced
purple cabbage, thinly sliced
1/2 punnet button mushrooms, quartered
1 Clove garlic, chopped finely
1/2 cup Israeli couscous
1 tbs hemp hearts
1 avocado rose
salt n pepps
4 tbs olive oil
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp ginger, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1. START by making the vinaigrette by combining all ingredients into a bowl and whisking till well combined. Then set aside.
2. NEXT chop all your veggies and set aside.
3. THEN cook your Israeli couscous according to package instructions.
4. WHILE the cous cous is cooking add your sweet potato to an airfryer, drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to coat. Cook at 350 for 10-15 mins or until crispy and crunchy and fork tender.
5. AS the potatoes are cooking we can quickly fry up our mushies!! Simply add your garlic to a pan with a lil olive oil. Sauté until the garlic starts to brown slightly then add your mushrooms with fresh ground pepper and salt. Cook these bad boys till they begin to brown on the outside and remove from heat.
6. Place all ingredients into your bowl and splash a healthy drizzle of that yummy vinaigrette and jump INNNN!!!