Just a quirky Lil aussie, whipping up bright, beautiful, clean eating meals with a healthy side of sass. 😎 food that’s EASY. QUICK. DELISH🌈
1 large butternut pumpkin
4 cups veggie broth
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large brown onion, diced
1/2 tsp sea salt
freshly ground pepper
dash of cayenne
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup coconut cream
1 tbs olive oil
1. In a large pot add your olive oil, garlic, Origine Organic Ground Turmeric and onions and sweat them till fragrant.
2. Add your diced pumpkin and stir fir a few minutes till the pumpkin gains a little color. Then add your broth, salt, pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer until the pumpkin is thoroughly cooked. Uncover and remove from heat.
4. Stir in coconut cream the transfer to a blender. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour into your bowl and add a splash of coconut cream to garnish.
Enjoy! Just like moms!