Just a quirky Lil aussie, whipping up bright, beautiful, clean eating meals with a healthy side of sass. 😎 food that’s EASY. QUICK. DELISH🌈
1. In a large pot add your olive oil, garlic, Origine Organic Ground Turmeric and onions and sweat them till fragrant.
2. Add your diced pumpkin and stir fir a few minutes till the pumpkin gains a little color. Then add your broth, salt, pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer until the pumpkin is thoroughly cooked. Uncover and remove from heat.
4. Stir in coconut cream the transfer to a blender. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour into your bowl and add a splash of coconut cream to garnish.
Enjoy! Just like moms!