1 cauli steak (cut from the center)
1/2 cup quinoa
1 cup vegetable stock
fresh cilantro (sub for basil or any fresh herb you love)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
4 tbs corn flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cummin
1/4 cup vegan mayo
squeeze of fresh lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp maple syrup
1 tbs tahini
sprinkle of chopped cilantro
1. Pre heat your oven to 350. Cut your cauli. In a bowl, mix your flour, garlic and onion powders, turmeric, salt pepper and cummin and whisk to combine.
2. In a separate bowl add a little plantbased milk. Dip your cauli in the milk then thoroughly sprinkle your flour mix on both sides.
3. In a hot pan. Add your avocado oil and lay your cauli in the pan. Sear until browned and crispy and then turn. Sear until golden brown on both sides then pop it onto a tray and put in to oven until it it fork tender.
4. Cook your quinoa according to package instructions subbing the water for vegetable stock. Then add to a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and chopped fresh cilantro. Set aside
5. For the dressing simply add all your ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until combined.
6. To assemble, add your kale, peas, edamame, quinoa, and beautiful cauli steak to a bowl and top with half an avocado and that yummy creamy dressing! ENJOY!!!