My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1. In a large mixing bowl whisk egg.
2. Next add smashed avocado, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda & sweetener. Mix until well combined.
3. Add collagen and flours. Mix until well combined.
4. Fold in chocolate.
5. Drop dough by cookie scoop on a parchment-lined baking sheet and flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Allow the cookies to cool down and enjoy!
Grain-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, and delicious! Enjoy!