My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1. In a food processor add egg, beets, cashew butter, & vanilla extract. Blend/mix until well combined.
2. Next add cinnamon, baking soda & sweetener. Mix until well combined.
3. Add collagen and flours. Mix until well combined.
4. Fold in chocolate.
5. Drop dough by ice cream scoop on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
7. Allow the cookies to cool down and dig in!
Enjoy! Recipe makes 9 large cookies.