My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup vanilla coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
5 Tbsp coconut flour
3/4 cup cassava flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup Hu Kitchen gems + extra for the top
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl whisk egg. Next add butter, coconut sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Add flours and cacao. Mix until well combined.
4. Fold in chocolate.
5. Drop dough by cookie scoop on a parchment-lined baking sheet (yields 12 cookies.) Gently insert more chocolate on top (optional.)
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
7. Remove cookies from the oven and allow them to cool down.
Have a cookie party in your mouth! Enjoy!