Hi! My name is Phia and I’m a 20 year old nursing student foodie from Clover, SC. I’m currently a junior at Clemson University and enjoy cooking, dogs, and going out with friends (when I’m not studying). Making easy healthy meals is my goal and I can’t wait to share them with you guys!
1 pack ground Turkey
1 pack lime rice
1 bell pepper
1 diced tomato
1 can reduced sodium black beans
1 can unsalted corn
Add ins: dairy free cheese, avocado, salsa, and hummus
1. In a pan, cook ground turkey.
2. In a bowl, heat up your rice following directions on packet.
3. Dice all vegetable while the turkey and rice are being cooked.
4. Add cooked rice to the pan with the cooked ground turkey along with diced vegetables, black beans, and corn.
5. Add all seasoning to the pan and cook until all the flavors are well-combined.
6. Remove from the pan and place in a bowl.
7. Top with cheese, avocado, salsa, hummus, or any other desired toppings!
Enjoy! Perfect for a quick grab-and-go meal!