After appreciating the benefits of a whole plant based diet, Serena became passionate about sharing her journey and love of delicious and nurturing foods. Having a background in natural nutrition, a plant based meal prep business, and a plant based recipe blog, Serena is excited to help spread love of the plant and nutrient rich foods with her friends at Origine.
1.5 lbs carrots
1 inch chunk of ginger
2 cups filtered water
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Dissolve sea salt in water.
2. Peel and slice carrots and grate the ginger.
3. Place 1/2 the ginger at the bottom of the mason jar, pack carrots into jar, add remaining ginger on top.
4. Cover carrots with salt water brine then sprinkle turmeric in.
5. Seal the jar and shake.
6. Let ferment for 7 days then store in fridge.
Enjoy! Perfect for snacking on throughout the week!