My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1. In a food processor add eggs, bananas, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, and kakato. Blend on high until well combined.
2. Next add maca and the flours. Blend until well combined.
3. Heat a griddle/pan to medium heat.
4. Coat griddle/pan with grass-fed butter or coconut oil. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle/pan.
5. Cook for 2-4 minutes until the bottom is cooked through, and then flip.
6. Cook for another 2-4 minutes until lightly browned.
7. If you have a heart-shaped cookie cutter cut the pancakes into hearts.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Is there any better way to start a Sunday morning?