My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1 pasture-raised egg
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
5 Tbsp grass-fed butter (melted)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup paleo grain-free + sugar-free granola
1 cup almond flour
1 packet chocolate plant-based protein
1 cup Hu Kitchen gems (melted)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs. Add vanilla almond milk, melted butter (make sure it's not hot), vanilla extract, & cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Next add baking soda, flour, and plant-based protein. Mix until well combined.
4. Drop dough by cookie scoop on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten with hand.
5. Bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove cookies from the oven and allow them to cool down.
7. Drizzle chocolate on top. Transfer to freezer until chocolate hardens.
8. Enjoy with someone special!
Enjoy! Recipe makes 13 cookies.