My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
Pasture-raised eggs, 2
Organic maple syrup, 4 tbsp
Grass-fed butter (melted), 10 tbsp
Coconut aminos, 1 tsp
Baking soda, 1/2 tsp
Maca, 1 tbsp
Almond flour, 3 cups
Coconut flour, 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp
Cashew cookie dough chocolate, 1 cup chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs. Add maple syrup, melted butter (make sure it's not hot,) vanilla extract, coconut aminos, cinnamon, and coconut sugar. Mix until well combined.
3. Next add baking soda, maca, and flours. Mix until well combined.
4. Fold in chopped chocolate.
5. Drop dough by large ice cream scoop on a parchment-lined baking sheet (should make 13 cookies.) Do not flatten.
6. Bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes.
7. Remove cookies from the oven and allow them to cool down.
Enjoy with someone special!