Hello! My name is Liv DiStefano. I am a collegiate cross country and track and field runner! I love to make good eats to fuel my body the right way.
1 cup of almond flour (tightly packed)
1&1/2 tablespoons of organic brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
2 teaspoons of almond milk
1/4 cup of vegan dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Add in almond milk and chocolate chips and stir until the mixture becomes a consistent batter.
3. Roll batter into balls (should make about 10).
4. Line a baking sheet and place balls evenly spaced on the sheet.
5. Bake cookies at 350 for about 15 minutes.
6. Wait for cookies to cool and dig in!
Enjoy! Recipe makes 10 mini cookies.