My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
4 Tbsp coconut oil
1 cup raw organic almond butter
1/4 cup Kakato Natural Prebiotic sweetener (or more to taste)
1 1/2 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1 cup HuKitchen gems (melted)
1. In a saucepan melt the coconut oil (on low heat.)
2. In a large mixing bowl add almond butter, coconut oil, & vanilla extractMix until well combined.
3. Next, add flours and sweetener. Mix until well combined.
4. Line a small square baking pan with parchment paper. Firmly press mixture into the pan. I used a small glass cup to roll out the mixture to help distribute it evenly.
5. Transfer to freezer.
6. While bars are in the freezer put chocolate in a heatproof Pyrex measuring cup that fits over a pot of barely simmering water. Allow to melt and stir occasionally. Then put aside.
7. Pour chocolate over the almond butter base and spread chocolate evenly with a silicone spatula.
8. Transfer into the freezer for the chocolate to harden (about 25-30 min.)
9. Cut the bars into even rectangles.
Healthy and delicious! Enjoy!