Danielle the foodie behind @cacaoforcoconuts_ is on a mission to inspire nourishing and colorful living. She strives to create delicious foods that also leave you feeling good. She hopes to inspire others to get creative with their eating!
1 cup oat flour
1 cup almond flour
3 Tbsp liquid coconut oil
pinch of salt
Chocolate + sea salt + cacao powder for topping
1. In a food processor, add the oat flour, almond flour, sweetener of choice, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt.
2. Blend it up and scrape edges as needed. It should form together.
3. Roll into bites of desired size.
4. Let them set in the refrigerator while you make/melt the chocolate.
5. Make/melt chocolate and drizzle over the chilled bites. Top with sea salt and cacao powder.
6. Transfer to the freezer for at least 40 minutes.
7. Store in the refrigerator & enjoy!