My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1. In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Heat a griddle or skillet to medium heat.
4. Coat griddle or skillet with butter.
5. Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
6. Cook for 2-4 minutes until the bottom is cooked through, and then flip. Cook for another 2-4 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Repeat with the remaining bread.
8. Serve & enjoy with your favorite toppings!!!
The perfect start to your morning! Enjoy!