My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In a food processor add egg, bananas, almond butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, & stevia. Mix until well combined.
3. Add flour. Mix until well combined.
4. Grease silicone muffin pan (12 small.)
5. Spoon batter, filling 2/3 full.
6. Add granola into a clean food processor. Pulse to break the granola and then process continuously until it's crushed into crumbs.
7. Sprinkle granola crumb on top of muffins.
8. Bake for 25-28 minutes.
9. Allow to cool down and nom-nom away!
Enjoy! Recipe makes 12 small muffins!