Hi! My name is Phia and I’m a 20 year old nursing student foodie from Clover, SC. I’m currently a junior at Clemson University and enjoy cooking, dogs, and going out with friends (when I’m not studying). Making easy healthy meals is my goal and I can’t wait to share them with you guys!
1 package Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix (prepared as instructed by adding one egg or egg substitute, 1-2 tbsp water, and 3 tbsp oil)
1/3 cup collagen
1/4 cup chopped dark PB
1 tbsp agave or honey
1 cup oats
caramel to drizzle
1. Combine cookie mix (with items instructed), oats, vanilla, agave syrup, and collagen.
2. Preheat oven to 350
3. Roll dough into 2-2 1/2 balls
4. Make a hole in the ball and place in about 3-4 mini marshmallows, then close up marshmallows in the dough ball.
5. Place on baking sheet and top with chopped chocolate pieces.
6. Bake for 8-10 mins then drizzle with caramel. Let cook for another 3-5 mins making sure not to overcook.
7. Remove cookies from oven and let sit on the baking sheet until cool.
Shop this recipe: