Hello! My name is Liv DiStefano. I am a collegiate cross country and track and field runner! I love to make good eats to fuel my body the right way.
1. Take your dates and rip them in half (so it is easier to blend).
2. In a blender add in the dates, vanilla extract, and a splash of water to help the blending process
3. Take your date paste and combine with peanut butter.
4. Then in one bowl combine your ground flax seed, cinnamon, chia seeds, and oats.
5. Combine your wet and dry ingredients together to get these delightful energy balls.
6. Roll into ball shape and store in the fridge for easy snacking!
Enjoy! Recipe makes about 20 energy balls.