My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
3 pasture-raised eggs
1 cup organic pumpkin purée
1/3 cup organic maple syrup
3 Tbsp vanilla coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp pumpkin spice
1 1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup cassava flour
1/4 cup organic raw almond butter + 1 tbsp organic maple syrup (for the top of bread)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a food processor or mixing bowl add eggs, pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut sugar, baking soda, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice & cinnamon. Process for 50 seconds or mix until well combined.
3. Next, add the flours and process for 45 seconds or mix until well combined.
4. In a small bowl add the almond butter + 1 Tbsp of maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
5. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and allow some to hang over two sides.
6. Pour batter into the loaf pan and even out with a spatula. Add almond butter on top of batter and spread with spatula.
7. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Check middle with fork to see if done.
8. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
9. Cut into slices and enjoy.
Sure to fill the whole house with pumpkin spice aroma! Enjoy!