My name is Carolina and I am a Mama, loyal friend, and wellness enthusiast that focuses on mind, body, and soul nourishment. I love to move my body, dance, sing, eat nourishing chocolate, and go on nature hikes with my little ones. Creating healthy recipes with real ingredients is one of my passions in hopes to inspire my family & friends to eat intelligently!
1 pasture-raised egg
1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
5 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup Kakato prebiotic sweetener
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup cassava flour
1 1/4 cup sprouted rolled oats
3/4 bar Hu Kitchen Salty Dark Chocolate bar
4 rectangles salted dark chocolate, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. In a large bowl whisk egg. Add pumpkin puree, grass-fed butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, Himalayan pink salt, baking soda, and kakato sweetener. Mix until well combined.
3. Next, add the flours and oats. Mix until well combined.
4. Fold in the chopped chocolate.
5. Shape dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Flatten the cookie dough by hand.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until done.
7. Remove cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for few minutes.
8. Share the nourishing cookie experience with your family and friends. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, junk-free, and perfect for fall! Enjoy!