Hello! My name is Liv DiStefano. I am a collegiate cross country and track and field runner! I love to make good eats to fuel my body the right way.
1 & 2/3 cup of all purpose flour
2/3 cup of pure cane sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of canola oil
1 cup of organic pumpkin purée
Sliced almonds or pumpkin seeds
1. Combine milk, egg, canola oil, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract in one bowl and whisk until it's a smooth consistency.
2. Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet mixture and whisk thoroughly until well combined.
3. Scoop even amounts of batter into a muffin pan and top with sliced almonds or pumpkin seeds.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and dig in!
The perfect pumpkin treat! Enjoy!