1 cup gf oats
1 cup water
1 cup almond milk
3/4 cup raspberries blended
1 scoop barley grass powder
1 tbs maple syrup
1/4 cup mango finely diced
1/4 cup coconut shredded
1. In a saucepan add your oats, milk, water an cinnamon and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 mins. Until cooked. Remove from heat and add your vanilla, coconut, mango and maple syrup. Mix well.
3. Then remove 1/3- 1/2 the mixture to a separate bowl. In that bowl add your raspberry purée , add your barley to the remaining mixture in your pot.
4. Mix both thoroughly then add both to your bowl and top with your strawberries and hemp!
5. Healthy, delicious and so much fun to look at and eat! Enjoy!