Hey there! I’m a 28 year old plant-based food blogger passionate about creating and sharing meals and treats that can encourage people to learn about intuitive eating. If I’m not in the kitchen, you can find me hiking around Oregon with my lady and our two dogs, playing piano, playing guitar, or riding BMX.
2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
1 Cup of Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup of chocolate chunks
1/2 Tablespoon of Arrowroot Flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/2Teaspoon of Salt
1/2 Cup of Oat Milk
1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup of Avocado Oil
1/4 Cup of Applesauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add flour, coconut sugar, brown sugar, mega chunks, arrowroot flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to a large bowl, then whisk until fully combined.
3. Fold in the oat milk, avocado oil, apple sauce, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
4. Stir the dough into the form of a ball - I used a fork at first for this process, then eventually used my hands.
5. If your dough is too sticky, add in a dash of flour. If it’s too dry, add in another teaspoon or so of milk.
6. Lay down some parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
7. Bake additional 10 minutes
8. Scoop out about 1/4 cup of dough for each cookie and spread them out leaving at least 2 inches apart.
9. Totally optional, but I squashed mine down with a small spatula to make them look extra fancy.
10. Bake them for 8 minutes, then allow them to cool for another 10 minutes or so.
11. They will seem a bit undercooked, but I promise after they cool down they will be the best thing ever! Enjoy!!
Shop this recipe: