Hey there! I’m a 28 year old plant-based food blogger passionate about creating and sharing meals and treats that can encourage people to learn about intuitive eating. If I’m not in the kitchen, you can find me hiking around Oregon with my lady and our two dogs, playing piano, playing guitar, or riding BMX.
1 Cup of Organic Strawberries
16oz of Vegan Plain Cream Cheese
18oz of Coco Whip
20 Vanilla Cookies (substitute with golden Oreos)
1/2 Stick of Vegan Cultured Butter
1. Slice all of the strawberries, and save 1/2 cup for your topping.
2. As for the rest, fold them into a large bowl along with the cream cheese, coco whip, and vanilla extract.
3. Stir and set aside until your crust is ready.
4. Crush the 20 cookies in a large bowl, melt down the vegan butter, and combine.
5. Add mixture into a pie dish and shape the crust with your hands.
6. Fold in the cheese cake mixture, then top with the rest of your strawberries and let it sit in the fridge for up the minimum of 6 hours before serving.
7. I would recommend chilling them overnight to give everything enough time to settle, but they were also just fine at about 6 hours