Hey there! I’m a 28 year old plant-based food blogger passionate about creating and sharing meals and treats that can encourage people to learn about intuitive eating. If I’m not in the kitchen, you can find me hiking around Oregon with my lady and our two dogs, playing piano, playing guitar, or riding BMX.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, then boil them in a few cups of water until you can stick a fork through them.
3. Transfer them to a large bowl along with the butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and crushed walnuts - whisk until creamy(I used an electric hand mixer).
4. Add mixture to a 9 by 13 casserole dish, top it with marshmallows and a handful of additional crushed walnuts.
5. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes!