Hello! My name is Liv DiStefano. I am a collegiate cross country and track and field runner! I love to make good eats to fuel my body the right way.
2 cups of oat flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 flax egg (1 tbsp of ground flax, 2 tbsp of water)
1/2 cup of applesauce
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 & 1/2 cup of a peeled, chopped, honey crisp apple (mix in apple last)
1 tablespoon of organic pure cane sugar
1. Combine all wet ingredients and whisk until a consistent texture.
2. Mix together all dry ingredients except for apples.
3. Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir into a smooth batter.
4. Mix in apples.
5. Line a muffin pan with paper baking cups and pour even portions of batter into each cup.
6. Combine all topping ingredients in a small dish.
7. Sprinkle as much topping into each cup as you'd like.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
9. Let muffins cool for 30 mins.
Enjoy! Perfect to embrace Autumn!