Hello! My name is Liv DiStefano. I am a collegiate cross country and track and field runner! I love to make good eats to fuel my body the right way.
4 ripe mashed bananas (1 & 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup vegan butter
1/4 cup of almond milk
1 & 1/2 cup of oat flour
1/2 cup of organic sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Melt vegan butter and combine wet ingredients.
2. stir together all dry ingredients.
3. Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir into a smooth batter.
4. Line a muffin pan with paper baking cups.
6. Pour even portions of batter into each cup.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. Let muffins cool for 30 mins.
Enjoy! Recipe makes 10 muffins.